[Hschorus] CONCERT SCHEDULE

Provenzano, Therese ProvenzanoT at mail.weston.org
Thu Dec 1 09:52:13 EST 2011

Hi Parents, I am just providing you with concert schedule information that your children have - and to clarify about Sunday the 11th - there seemed to have been some confusion for freshman parents!!!.....These have been on their calendars since September, you all have them because you signed the commitment forms with all dates as well.... These are the required concerts as part of their chorus curriculum

CONCERT/POT LUCK SUNDAY DEC. 11
12:30 report to the high school for warm-up/run-thru in concert clothing - followed by concert at Norumbega in Weston and return to the high school for a pot luck -- all should be done by 5pmish!

WED DEC. 14 6:30pm call in the auditorium for warm-up  7:30pm concert... I hope you all will attend - looks to be a great evening!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all on the 14th!!! Doc Prov