[Hschorus] CHORUS POT LUCK DECEMBER 5TH

JEAN O'CONNOR jeansoconnor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 08:56:04 EST 2010

Dear Chorus Parents,

We are still in need of food donations for the Chorus Pot Luck on Sunday
December 5th.  Thank you to everyone who has volunteered so far; a reminder
with instructions for drop-offs will come the week of the event.  We have
plenty of volunteers for set-up but could use a few more for clean-up.
Please see below and  sign up to bring one of the following; send replies to
jeansoconnor at gmail.com.  Thank you!

Grade 9: MAIN COURSE; each should serve 10.  We also need several that are
meatless!
Grade 10:  SALADS, each should serve 10
Grade 11:  DESSERT, each should serve 10 (or two dozen cookies/bars) finger
foods best!
Grade 12: BEVERAGES, 2 2liter bottles each student
Sign up for clean-up
Volunteer to bring remaining food to local shelter