[Hschorus] Upcoming Weston Friends of Music meeting

Cphedges at aol.com Cphedges at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 20:37:39 EST 2010

Our winter Weston Friends of Music meeting will be held on Tuesday,
February 2nd, at 8 a.m. in the High School Band Room.  We will hear updates  from
the directors, and will discuss upcoming music events and plans for the
remainder of the school year.  All are welcome to attend.

Weston Friends of Music is a parent volunteer group that supports Weston's
music department throughout all grades.  We are always looking for new
ideas and suggestions for ways to enrich our music program.  A lot is going  on
in our music department!  Come join us next Tuesday to hear all about
upcoming events and the many ways to get involved!

Any questions or comments?  Contact Christie Hedges at 781-899-8984 or
_cphedges at aol.com_ (mailto:cphedges at aol.com) .