[Hschorus] Mozart's Coronation Mass @ Regis College

ecml at comcast.net ecml at comcast.net
Tue Jan 26 15:19:08 EST 2010

Please join us as the Weston High School Chorus, Concert Choir, Weston Community Chorus and In Choro Novo perform Mozart's Coronation Mass on Wednesday, February 3rd at Regis College Fine Arts Center at 8p.m.  Snow date February 4th.  As always, admission is free of charge.

ATTENTION:  Parking is no longer allowed at Regis College for this event.

Instead, you may park your car at Weston High and be chauffeured by our very own heated yellow school buses from the front entrance of the high school to the front doors of the Regis College Fine Arts Center.  This convenient shuttle service will operate continuously between the hours of 7-9:45p.m.  This is a complimentary service provided to you and your family.

We are still in need of 22 volunteers to donate cookies and water for the reception after the concert.  Please contact Susan Kollaard by e-mail, ( kollaard at comcast.net ), or phone, (781) 237-4142 if you're willing to donate either 2 dozen large cookies or 2 dozen 8 or 12 ounce water bottles.

Thank you and   enjoy the concert!