[Hschorus] Pops Concerts DVDs

Cphedges at aol.com Cphedges at aol.com
Sat May 2 12:44:57 EDT 2009

As Chris Memoli announced at our recent Pops Concerts, this year we had
both concerts videotaped.  Weston Friends of Music is offering these DVDs  for
sale for $20.  The DVDs record each concert in its entirety, and scroll
through the names of every student performer.  While the music is playing  or
the chorus is singing, the DVD is scanning through all the performers,
zooming in and out.  We are confident that every performer has been  captured on
the video, in most cases multiple times.

If you are interested in ordering a DVD of either/both concerts, please
download the attached order form and return the completed form with your check
 made payable to "James Tremble" to Christie Hedges at 11 Colonial Way,
Weston.

Any questions, please contact Christie Hedges at 781-899-8984 or
_cphedges at aol.com_ (mailto:cphedges at aol.com) .

**************Eat Great & Lose Weight FASTER! Start the South Beach Diet
Online - FREE Profile!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221822996x1201398599/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213623126%3B35100424%