[Hschorus] FW: Chorus Concert Wednesday night at the High School

Collette Chilton cchilton at williams.edu
Thu Dec 11 08:51:28 EST 2008

Dear Chorus Parents:

Thanks to everyone who volunteered to help with the concert last night.
We had 38 different families who helped with decorating the cafeteria,
bringing treats for the reception, selling tickets, serving as door
ushers and bringing flowers for Jenny and Therese.  Thanks to all of you
for making the logistics around the concert work so smoothly!

Best regards,

Collette Chilton