[Msband] Weston Friends of Music-Concert Programs Layout Volunteer Opportunity

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Tue May 16 22:13:40 UTC 2023

Hello Parents and Guardians of Weston Middle and High School Musicians:

For the past several years we have been extremely fortunate to have Jeri
Ikeda, parent of two Weston student musicians, layout and coordinate the
Concert Programs that you receive when you attend our concerts. She has
been working quietly in the background making sure that our concert
programs are ready seamlessly for every concert!

Jeri is moving on after this year and we are looking for a new volunteer to
take over layout and production of our programs for the next school year
and beyond. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys layout in
Google docs and flexible hours to volunteer at home instead of at the
schools.

Please contact me by replying to this email if you are interested and want
to learn more about this volunteer opportunity.

Thanks in advance for your interest...and thank you, Jeri, for all your
efforts over the years to support Weston Friends of Music!

Julie Townsend
Weston Friends of Music Chair