[Msband] Please Read: MS Band Spring Concert is TOMORROW! Volunteers and Food Still Needed!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Wed May 10 21:59:28 UTC 2023

Dear Families of Middle School Band Members,

Our last concert of the year is tomorrow and we still need food, drinks,
conductor flowers, cafeteria volunteers, and volunteers as ushers and
chaperones! We could use your help!

The *Middle School Spring Band Concert* is on *Thursday, May 11th at 7:00
p.m. in the High School Auditorium*. Students should arrive at the High
School by 6:30 p.m. for warm-ups.

*Sign Up to Volunteer and Bring Food Items!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-msband2>

*Cost to Attend: *$5 per adult. Students, seniors, and staff are free.
(Cash only, exact change is appreciated.)

Thank you for your support of our incredible Music Program!

Lori Glazier

Middle School Band Chair

Julie Townsend

Weston Friends of Music Chair