[Hsorchestra] WHS Band Orchestra Pops Concert

Christopher Memoli memolic at weston.org
Tue Mar 26 16:11:57 UTC 2024

Dear Parents,

Just a reminder that the WHS Band & Orchestra Pops Concert is on Wednesday, April 3 at 7:30 p.m. in the HS Auditorium. It will be a fantastic concert.  We will also be honoring our seniors.  We look forward to seeing you there!  The best way to support your child’s musical endeavors is to come and enjoy their performance.  We are also having a reception afterwards.  Please see email from Yingkun Feng & Julia Ding (Weston Friends of Music HS Orchestra & Band Liaisons) below, to volunteer and to bring refreshments.  The students really enjoy a great reception!

Thank you!  I look forward to seeing you at the concert!

Chris

Christopher Memoli
Director of Music
Weston Public Schools