[Hsorchestra] ***Invitations to 2024 WHS POPs Concert***

Yingkun Feng yingkunhuang1984 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 01:17:23 UTC 2024

Dear Parents and Guardians,

Please come and celebrate the musical talents of our high school students
by joining us for the *High School Band/Orchestra Pops Concert on April 3,
2024, at 7:30 PM *in the High School Auditorium. This concert holds extra
significance as it will be the last performance for many of our seniors at
WHS. Please help us make this night extra special for them! There will
be a *light
reception in the cafeteria* after the concert.

To make this happen, we need volunteers to:

   - Pin boutonnieres onto our senior performers (senior parents preferred).
   - Set up the cafeteria for the wonderful reception after the concert.
   - Clean up after the reception.
   - Cut and serve the Senior Congratulations cake.
   - Donate refreshments and cakes for the reception.

Your support is essential to make the concert and the overall experience
memorable for our students and the community.

Click Here to Volunteer!!!
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C084AAEAD2DA3FD0-48564032-hsbandorchestra>

Thank you for your support of our Pops concert!
Cheers,
Yingkun Feng, Weston Friends of Music, High School Orchestra Chair
Julia Ding, Weston Friends of Music, High School Band Chair
Anna Berger, Weston Friends of Music Chair