[Hschorus] Chorus POPs Concert Tomorrow! Food and Volunteers Still Needed!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Mon Apr 10 12:46:13 UTC 2023

Hello Again!

This is our final call for more food donations and volunteers! We are
expecting approximately 250 people to attend our reception after the
concert tomorrow evening, and we are still in need of food, and
specifically volunteers to pin boutonnieres on our Senior singers before
the concert.

*Sign up to Bring Food or Volunteer to Help!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-chorus>

The *Chorus* POPs Concert is tomorrow, *April 11th* at 7:30pm in the High
School Auditorium with a Food Reception in the cafeteria after the concert.

Thank you for your support of our POPs concert!

Meghan Balbale

Middle School Chorus Chair

Holly Ameden

High School Chorus Chair