[Hschorus] Chorus POPs Concert Next Week: Please Volunteer and Bring Food!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Tue Apr 4 15:23:42 UTC 2023

Hello Parents of High School Chorus Members!

After a 3-year pause, the *Chorus* POPs Concert is coming up on *April 11th*
at 7:30pm in the High School Auditorium with a Food Reception in the
cafeteria after the concert. This is a special event for High School Chorus
Members and their families, especially for Seniors, as this is their last
music performance at WHS.

Yet, to make this event happen, we need more volunteers and items
donated. *Specifically,
we are still in need of:*
1) Senior parents to pin boutonnieres onto our Senior performers, to arrive
at 6:30pm.
2) Volunteers to help set up the cafeteria for the wonderful reception
after the concert
3) Volunteers to help clean up after the reception
4) Food and Beverages
5) Additional items such as forks, plates, napkins

*Sign up to Bring Food or Volunteer to Help!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-chorus>

The cost to attend is $5 per adult, purchased at the door. Students,
faculty, and seniors are free.

Thank you for your support of our POPs concert!

Meghan Balbale

Middle School Chorus Chair

Holly Ameden

High School Chorus Chair