[Msorchestra] **VOLUNTEERS STILL NEEDED**-- Spring 2024 Middle School Spring Orchestra Concert!

Sharon Hui sharonwong715 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 12:24:48 UTC 2024

Good morning Orchestra families!

I hope you had a restful April vacation!

The last Orchestra concert of the school year is now less than 2 weeks
away.

I want to thank those of you who already signed up to help out at the
concert.

We still have a few openings available for anyone who is able to join us!

   - Refreshments Coordinator (Arrive by 6:30pm to help set up the
   refreshments as they are being brought in by families)-- *1 spot
   available*
   - Cafeteria Refreshments Clean Up (Assist with tidying up the cafeteria
   and consolidating leftover treats and leaving them in teacher's lounge at
   the end of the evening) --- *2 spots remaining*
   - Student Warm-Up Volunteers (Supervise students in warm up rooms)-- *1
   spot available*
   - Nut Free Desserts (1 dozen cookies, brownies, cupcakes)-- *8 more
   slots remaining*
   - Water, Cider or Lemonade (1 gallon jug)--* 8 more slots remaining*

*Sign up to Volunteer or Bring Food Items Here!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080444ABAA29A3F49-49067906-msorchestra>

Your time and contribution will be greatly appreciated in making this yet
another successful event!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions (sharonwong715 at gmail.com
).
I look forward to seeing you soon!