[Msorchestra] Mark Your Calendar! MS and HS Masquerade Orchestra Concert on Thurs. Oct. 27!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Fri Oct 14 14:38:24 UTC 2022

Dear Families of Weston Middle School and High School Orchestra Members:

We're kicking off our 2022-23 music concert year with the *Weston Middle
School and High School Orchestra Masquerade Concert!* Performers dress up
in Halloween costumes and prizes are awarded.  Please mark your calendars
to join us for this fun evening of incredible music!

We need volunteers before the concert to help with getting students to warm
up rooms, keeping areas clear, directing guests, and to purchase Halloween
candy. Please use the link below to volunteer!

*Sign Up to Volunteer!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-mshs6>

*Tickets *are $5 per adult. Students, seniors, and staff are free. (Cash
only and exact change is appreciated.)

*Thursday, October 27, 2022*
Weston High School Auditorium
6:30 pm (Call time) - Students ready to rehearse
7:30 pm - Concert begins

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing everyone there!

Julie Townsend

Weston Friends of Music Chair