[Msorchestra] Weston MS/HS Orchestra Concert 12/15 - Volunteers and Refreshments Needed!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Wed Nov 30 01:03:38 UTC 2022

Greetings Families of Middle and High School Orchestra Members,

Our Winter Concert is quickly approaching! Please read important details
below as we will need volunteers and refreshments to help make the evening
run smoothly.

*MS/HS Orchestra-Sign Up to Volunteer and to Bring Refreshments!*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-mshs8>

The* Middle and H**igh School Orchestra Winter Concert* is on *Thursday,
December 15 at 7:30 p.m. in the High School Auditorium*. Students should
arrive at the High School by 6:30 p.m. for warm-ups.

Please join us after the concert in the cafeteria for refreshments!  All
family members, relatives, and friends are welcome.

*Tickets *are $5 per adult. Students, seniors, and staff are free. (Cash
only and exact change is appreciated.)

Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Ellen Hazen Carpenter

Middle School Orchestra Chair

Julie Townsend

Weston Friends of Music Chair