[Msorchestra] Volunteers Needed for Winter Orchestra Concert on 12/15

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Tue Nov 30 18:58:00 UTC 2021

Greetings Families of Middle School and High School Orchestra Members,

You should have received an email from Mr. Memoli last week with details
about attending our *M.S./H.S. Winter Orchestra Concerts on Wednesday,
December 15, at 7pm and 8pm in the H.S. Auditorium.*

*7:00 pm - Concert begins for 6th & 7th Grade Orchestras and H.S. Chamber
Orchestra (students and volunteers arrive by 6:30pm)*

*8:00 pm - Concert begins for 8th Grade Orchestra, H.S. Concert Orchestra
and H.S. Chamber Orchestra (students and volunteers arrive by 7:30pm)*

Once again, we will need volunteers to help make the evening run smoothly
and safely. Please check out the SignUp Genius link below, which details
the areas we need volunteers to cover. It is roughly 30-40 minutes of time
and will be very much appreciated!

*Orchestra Concert Volunteers Sign Up - Concert #1 arrive at 6:30pm
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-mshs3>*

*Orchestra Concert Volunteers Sign Up - Concert #2 arrive at 7:30pm*
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA6FD0-mshs4>

Thank you in advance!

Julie Townsend
Weston Friends of Music Chair