[Msorchestra] String Fling — Tuesday, March 10th at 7pm in the High School Gymnasium

Rhonda Mah rhondamah at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 03:20:22 UTC 2020

To Families of Middle School Orchestra Members:

The popular String Fling is Tuesday, March 10th at 7:00 pm in the High School Gymnasium.  This is a family favorite where we see the progression from 3rd grade orchestra to the high school orchestras.
Since there are a large number of musicians and families attending, please help us by following these procedures:
1.    Student musicians should enter through the doors by the gym/auditorium. Our parent volunteers will bring the students to their grade-level warm-up room.
2.    All families and guests should enter the High School through the main doors (next to the cafeteria) where admissions will be paid.
3.    Families and guests may wait in the cafeteria or hallway leading to the gym. Parents/guests may not wait in the gym or enter the warm-up rooms.
4.    At 6:45pm the gym doors will open for general seating in the bleachers. The concert lasts approximately 1 hour.
We need approx. 4 volunteers from 5:50pm to 7pm to make this concert a success! Our volunteers will help us chaperone student musicians to warm-up rooms, direct families and staff to the admissions table. All volunteers will be able to go into the gym early and put their coat on a seat to reserve it.

Please let us know if you can volunteer by responding to mahrhonda at yahoo.com

Admission is $5.00 per family. Students, faculty, grandparents and seniors are free. Exact change is always welcome.

Thank you in advance for your support, and we look forward to an incredible concert!

Regards,

Rhonda Mah and Jay Valenta, Middle School Orchestra Co-Chairs
Weston Friends of Music