[Msorchestra] MS/HS Orchestra Winter Concert is next week on Tuesday December 17th

Rhonda Mah rhondamah at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 13:25:50 UTC 2019

 Dear Families of Middle School Orchestra Members,
The holidays are fast approaching and so is the Middle School and High School Orchestra Winter Concert! This year's M.S./H.S. Orchestra Winter Concert will be on Tuesday, December 17th at 7:30pm in the High School Auditorium. Following the performance, there will be some light refreshments in the cafeteria. Please plan on joining us to congratulate the orchestras on what is always an enjoyable performance.

To make the evening a success, we need your help! It would be greatly appreciated if each family would bring a plate of nut-free desserts (cookies, brownies, fruit, etc.) or one gallon of a drink (water, cider, lemonade).  The refreshments can be dropped off in the cafeteria when the students arrive at 6:30pm and should be on disposable/recyclable plates. Our musicians are always hungry after a concert, so please help feed them and their guests!

In addition to the food, we also need ushers, refreshment coordinators, & several helpers for Mrs. MacDonald.

Please use the SignUpGenius link below to sign up for food and volunteering:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0E4EA4AF28A3F94-mshs1

Student Reminder: Students are to arrive at 6:30pm to warm up.
Admission fee for the concert is $5.00 per adult. Exact change is appreciated. Students, grandparents, and seniors are free. Doors open for seating at 7:15pm. The orchestras will be rehearsing in the auditorium from 6:30 - 7:15pm, and therefore we cannot interrupt them during this time.

Many thanks in advance for all of your support in making the concert a success!  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Rhonda Mah
Jay Valenta
Weston Friends of Music
Middle School Orchestra Co-Chairs