[Msorchestra] Mark your Calendar-MS Spring Orchestra Concert is Next Week!

Julianne Townsend jt at barrett.com
Wed May 2 11:43:07 EDT 2018

Dear Families of Middle School Orchestra Members,

The Middle School Spring Orchestra Concert is coming up next week on
*Tuesday, May 8th at 7:30 p.m. in the High **School** Auditorium*.
Students should arrive at the High School at 6:30 p.m. for warm-ups.

*Please note:*  Tickets are $5 for adults.  Seniors, faculty and
students are free.

*Volunteers:*  We need parent volunteers to help make this evening a
success!  We will need 2 ushers and 4 chaperones to arrive at 6:30 p.m.
  In addition, we will need 1 set-up volunteer to arrive at 6:30 p.m.
and 1 clean-up volunteer to help with the food/beverages before and
after the event. _Please respond to Rhonda Mah (mahrhonda at yahoo.com) to
volunteer, and thank you in advance_.

*Refreshments:*  It would be greatly appreciated if each family would
bring a plate of***nut-free* finger desserts (cookies, brownies, etc.)
or one gallon of drink (water, cider, lemonade, etc.).  We do have
students with severe allergies.  The food and beverage items should be
dropped off in the hallway outside the High School Auditorium between
6:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. (best to send items with your child at
drop-off).  Items should be on disposable plates if possible; otherwise,
please mark your platter and pick it up at the end of the evening.  It
is not necessary to RSVP for food items.

Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Jay Valenta and Rhonda Mah

Weston Friends of Music
Middle School Orchestra Co-Chairs