[Msorchestra] MS Orchestra Spring Concert 5/9, 7:30 p.m.

Leila Hooper leilabh at verizon.net
Tue Apr 25 12:24:29 EDT 2017

Dear Parents of Middle School Orchestra Members,

The Middle School Spring Orchestra Concert is on Tuesday, May 9th at 7:30 p.m. in the High School Auditorium.  Students should arrive at the High School at 6:30 p.m. for warm-ups.

Please note:  Tickets are $5 for adults.  Seniors, faculty and students are free.

Volunteers:  We need parent volunteers to help make this evening a success!  We will need 2 ushers and 4 chaperones to arrive at 6:30 p.m.  In addition, we will need 1 set-up volunteer to arrive at 6:30 p.m. and 1 clean-up volunteer to help with the food/beverages before and after the event.  Please respond to this email to volunteer.

Refreshments:  It would be greatly appreciated if each family would bring a plate of nut-free finger desserts (cookies, brownies, etc.) or one gallon of drink (water, cider, lemonade, etc.).  We do have students with severe allergies.  The food and beverage items should be dropped off in the hallway outside the High School Auditorium between 6:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. (best to send items with your child at drop-off).  Items should be on disposable plates if possible; otherwise, please mark your platter and pick it up at the end of the evening.  It is not necessary to RSVP for food items.

Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Leila Hooper
Weston Friends of Music
Middle School Orchestra Liaison