[Msorchestra] High School and Middle School Orchestra Masquerade Concert

Kristen Reeder kkreeder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 21:21:25 EDT 2016

Dear Families of High School  and Middle School Orchestra Members,

Our fun-filled 2016-17 concert year kicks off next week with the joint High
School and Middle School Orchestra Masquerade concert.  Performers come
dressed in Halloween costumes and prizes are awarded.  The music is
light-hearted and fun.  Please join us on Tuesday evening.

*Tuesday, October 18th, 2016*
Weston High School Auditorium
7:30 pm
Tickets - $5 per adult; staff, students and seniors are free

We look forward to seeing families and friends come support our musicians!

Thank you,

Weston Friends of Music
Kristen Reeder, Chair, Weston High School Orchestra
kkreeder at gmail.com

Leila Hooper, Chair, Weston Middle School Orchestra
leilabh at verizon.net