[Msorchestra] Middle School Orchestra Concert is this Thursday - Volunteers Still Needed!

Cristen Tabors ctabors at gmail.com
Mon May 4 08:06:00 EDT 2015

Dear Middle School Orchestra Parents,

The Spring Concert is this Thursday (5/7) in the High School Auditorium at
7:30 p.m.  We are still in need of *2 chaperones* to help Colleen MacDonald
before the concert from 6:30-7:30 and *2 ushers, *to arrive at 6:30.  In
addition, we need *1 setup volunteer *(6:30) and* 1 cleanup volunteer *(post
concert) to help with refreshments in the hallway outside of the
Auditorium.  If you are able to volunteer, please respond to this email.

*Reminder: **  It would be greatly appreciated if each family would bring a
plate of nut-free finger desserts (cookies, brownies, etc.) or one gallon
of drink (water, cider, lemonade, etc.).*

   - *Food and beverage items should be dropped off in the* *hallway
   outside the High School Auditorium between 6:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.*
   (best to send items with your child at drop-off).  Items should be on
   disposable plates if possible; otherwise, please mark your platter and pick
   it up at the end of the evening.  It is not necessary to RSVP for food
   items.

Thank you for your support.

Cristen Tabors
Weston Friends of Music