[Msorchestra] String Fling is tomorrow!!

MacDonald, Colleen MacDonaldC at weston.org
Mon Mar 2 09:11:16 EST 2015

Reminder:  String Fling Tuesday, March 3!!

Time:  7:30 p.m.  Kids need to be there by 6:30 pm!
Where:  HS Gymnasium
What to bring:  Instruments and folding stands (if they own one), both with names clearly printed on them.
What to Wear:  Black Pants/Skirt and White Dress Shirt, Maroon Cummerbunds and Bow Ties/Sashes.

*Parents, if you are not one of our parent volunteers, and plan on staying between 6:30 and the concert, we ask that you wait in the cafeteria at the HS. No parents will be allowed in the gym or gym lobby until doors open at about 7:15.

The set-up is different this year then years past.  Look to see where your child is sitting to determine which side of the gymnasium bleachers you should sit on.  We are trying something new that will make this a quicker, less chaotic concert, despite 375 kids performing...hopefully:)  I believe all MS students will be under the first basketball hoop but until we try the set-up tomorrow I can not be 100% sure.

Thank You.   Looking forward to a fantastic performance!!

Colleen MacDonald

Colleen MacDonald
Weston Public Schools
3rd-8th Grade Orchestra Director