[Msorchestra] String Fling is Next Week - Tuesday, March 3rd at 7:30 PM - Volunteers Needed!
ctabors at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:39:07 EST 2015
Dear Parents of Middle School and High School Orchestra Members:
*String Fling* is just one week away -- *Tuesday,* *March 3rd at 7:30pm! * This
is a family favorite where we see the progression from the 3rd Grade
Orchestra through to the High School Orchestras.
With the large numbers of student musicians and their parents, we will
follow the procedures below to accommodate the crowd.
- *Up until 7:20 pm, we will be asking the parents/audience to enter the
High School through the main doors (next to the cafeteria).* Tickets
will be sold at *that* entrance and parents and other guests can wait in
the cafeteria or they will be directed through the HS hallways to the
gym (and they can wait in those hallways until the gym opens).
- After 7:20 pm, parents and other guests can enter through the regular
door (by the gym and auditorium) and buy tickets there.
- Anyone with mobility issues can enter at any time through the doors by
the gym and auditorium.
- The student musicians should enter through the doors by the gym and
auditorium at 6:30pm.
*We need the following parent volunteers* to make this concert a success:
- *1 ticket seller (Please come at 6:20 to the cafeteria entrance)*
*1 ticket seller (Please arrive by 7:00 to gym/auditorium ticket desk) *
- *6 Middle School parent voluteers to help chaperone students (Please
come at 6:30) *Report to Colleen MacDonald in Black Box room located in
the hallway near the auditorium. We are in need of parents that can tune
string instruments but this is not a requirement for volunteering!
- *4 High School parent voluteers to help as guides* *(Please come at
6:30pm) *Guides will direct parents outside to the cafeteria; direct
parents/families in the hallways; assist with younger students in the gym
- ALL volunteers will be able to go into the gym early and put their
coat on a seat to reserve it.
Please let me know if you would like to volunteer by responding to this
*Please note that admission is $5.00 per person or $5.00 per family.
Students, faculty and seniors are free.*
Thank you in advance for your help!
Cristen Tabors and Michelle Avery
Weston Friends of Music
*Additional music information can be found on the WFOM Website.*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Msorchestra