[Msorchestra] Middle School Orchestra Spring Concert - May 7th at 7:30 p.m.

Cristen Tabors ctabors at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 20:41:11 EDT 2015

Dear Parents of Middle School Orchestra Members,

The Middle School Orchestra Concert is on Thursday, May 7th at 7:30 p.m. in
the High School Auditorium.  Students should arrive at the High School at
6:30 p.m. for warm-ups.

*Please note:  Tickets are $5 for adults.  Seniors, faculty and students
are free.*
*Volunteers:  We need parent volunteers to help make this evening a
success!*  We will need *2 ushers* and *4 chaperones* to arrive at 6:30
p.m.  In addition, we will need *1 set-up volunteer to arrive at 6:30 p.m.
and 1 clean-up volunteer* to help with the food/beverages before and after
the event.  Please respond to this email to volunteer.

*Refreshments:  It would be greatly appreciated if each family would bring
a plate of nut-free finger desserts (cookies, brownies, etc.) or one gallon
of drink (water, cider, lemonade, etc.).*

   - *Food and beverage items should be dropped off in the* *hallway
   outside the High School Auditorium between 6:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.*
   (best to send items with your child at drop-off).  Items should be on
   disposable plates if possible; otherwise, please mark your platter and pick
   it up at the end of the evening.  It is not necessary to RSVP for food
   items.

Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Cristen Tabors
Weston Friends of Music
Middle School Orchestra Liaison