[Msorchestra] Middle School and High School Masquerade Concert - Thursday October 23rd, 7:30PM - Volunteers Needed

Cristen Tabors ctabors at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 15:45:59 EDT 2014

Dear Parents of Middle School Orchestra Members,

This is the first of several group emails from the Weston Friends of Music
(WFOM) to the Middle School Orchestra parents for the 2014-2015 school
year.  As the WFOM Middle School Orchestra liaison, I will be sending out
e-mail notices and requests for assistance at orchestra events throughout
the year.  Given the size of the Middle School Orchestra, parent volunteers
will play a very important role in making things run smoothly!

The first Middle School Orchestra event is the *Middle School and High
School Masquerade Concert* on Thursday, October 23rd at 7:30 PM, with
students arriving, in costume, at 6:30 PM.  The concert will take place in
the High School Auditorium. Tickets are $5.00 per adult and staff, students
and seniors are free. This is the first year that the Middle School
Orchestra will be part of this festive event!

*We will need 4 parent volunteers for this event to help chaperone/organize
the orchestra members during warm-ups from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM.   In
addition, we will need 1 volunteer to take a few good candid photos during
the concert that we can submit to the Weston Town Crier.*   Please respond
to this email if you are able to help fill any of these spots.

Thanks very much for your support of the music program - see you at the
concert!

Cristen Tabors
ctabors at gmail.com

*This information and any additional details can also be found on the
Weston Friends of Music web page.*