[Msorchestra] Middle School Orchestra Spring Concert!

Jean O'CONNOR jeansoconnor at gmail.com
Sat May 3 11:09:05 EDT 2014

Dear Parents of Middle School Orchestra Members,

Happy Spring!!  The *Middle School Orchestra Concert* is on *Thursday May
15th at 7:30 pm at the High School. The concert is not at the APC as noted
in the PTO calendar *Students should arrive at the *High School by 6:30* to
warm-up.

*Please note:  Tickets are $5.00 for adults. Seniors, faculty and students
are free.*

*We need * *parent volunteers to help make this evening a success!**
Please respond to jeansoconnor at gmail.com <jeansoconnor at gmail.com> to
volunteer as ticket seller, usher or chaperone.     *

*One ticket seller and two ushers needed. Arrive with your child at
6:30pm. *

*Chaperones: 6:15 p.m. through concert. Four are needed.  *If you can tune
instruments this is a plus but not a requirement!.  Help keep tabs on the
musicians before the concert.

*Refreshments*:  To make the evening a success, we need your help!  *It
would be greatly appreciated if each family would bring a plate of nut-free
finger desserts* (cookies, brownies, etc.) *or one gallon of a drink* (water,
cider, lemonade, etc.).

   -

   - *Food and beverage items should be dropped off in the High School
      Cafeteria between 6:30 - 7:00 (Best to send with your
children!)*and should
      be on disposable plates or please mark yours on the bottom and
retrieve at
      the end of the evening.  Our musicians are always hungry after a concert,
      so please help feed them and their guests!
*It is not necessary to RSVP regarding food and drink items.  ** Please do
      not respond to this email.*

   - Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Jean O'Connor
Weston Friends of Music
Middle School Orchestra Liaison