[Msorchestra] June 1 Performance - 7/8th Grade Orchestra

MacDonald, Colleen MacDonaldC at weston.org
Wed May 29 10:54:27 EDT 2013

7/8th Grade Orchestra Parents/Students:

A reminder that this Saturday is the Weston 300 Celebration Concert on the HS football field.  7/8th Grade Orchestra is performing at the 6:00 concert.  Please read below for updated details and some changes to the original plans.  I will communicate any other changes if necessary via email.  This event is a huge undertaking, so we all need to be prepared for last minute changes.  I have highlighted some changes.

 *   Date: Saturday, June 1, 2013  (Rain Date is June 2)
 *   Concert time:  6:00 High School football field
 *   Student Call Time (warm-up/tuning):  5:00
 *   Students meet at: MS Drama Room….drop students off in back circle by pool entrance.
 *   Concert Dress: Dress nice but cool.  I am no longer requiring concert dress (example:  girls could wear a sundress, boys could wear khaki shorts and a polo short-sleeved shirt…please no jeans or T-shirts)
 *   Students should bring water.  It is expected to be a very warm day.
 *   Parents should meet their children after the 6:00 concert in the "backstage area" which is the away bleachers on the football field (behind the stage)
 *   Parent Volunteers:  I could still use two parent volunteers to help me with the orchestra students.  Email me if interested

Please see below for general ticketing and event information.

Email me with any questions.  Looking forward to a great day Saturday!

Thanks, Colleen MacDonald

Weston 300 Celebration

Where: Weston High School
When: 10am -10pm
Why: to Celebrate 300 years!!
What: a day of events, music, marketplace, games, food, alumni events, art show, photography exhibition, film festival, a spectacular evening concert and ending with the evening with fireworks
How Much:  $10.00 a person all day & evening
$30.00 for families
$5.00 for evening concert only