[Msorchestra] Darol Anger Field Trip tomorrow!

MacDonald, Colleen MacDonaldC at weston.org
Sun Mar 17 18:19:40 EDT 2013

Middle School Students,

A Reminder that tomorrow morning at 10:15 we are being dismissed to go to the HS for a workshop with Darol Anger.  This should be a fantastic opportunity!!!

8th Graders:  PLEASE BRING INSTRUMENTS!   He may need some students to play for this workshop, so we would like you to be prepared.

I will meet you in the lobby  by the pool door and we will walk over together.  7th graders who are not dismissed until 10:30, please walk over to the back HS band room door and it will be propped for you or I will be waiting for you.

See you all tomorrow!!

Mrs. Mac