[Msorchestra] Orchestra Spring Concert

Karin Ott karinott91 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 30 07:17:09 EDT 2013

Dear Parents of Middle Orchestra Members,

Our final concert of the year is the Middle School Orchestra Spring Concert is next Tuesday, May 7th at 7:30 in the High School Auditorium.  Following the concert, orchestra members, family and guests are invited for light refreshments in the lobby.  It is a wonderful opportunity to congratulate the musicians and socialize with friends.

 Student performers should be in the High School auditorium by 6:30 ready to warm-up.

We need a few parent volunteers to help make the evening a success.

 - Door Usher, 6:30-7:15pm (1) parent volunteer to keep the entrance doors closed until Mrs. MacDonald is ready for the audience to come in.
 - Ticket Seller 6:30-7:30pm (1) parent volunteer help collect money at the door
 - Refreshments - (Many) Beverages and light snacks are always appreciated by performers and guests alike so we need volunteers to provide:
		- Paper Products:  paper cups & napkins
		- Beverages: each volunteer please bring 2-3 gallons of a beverage, (water, lemonade, punch, etc)
		- Desserts: plated finger desserts, 3-4 dozen.  NO NUTS PLEASE! Can be store bought. (Brownies, cookies, etc)

Please reply to this email if you are able to volunteer.

Thank you for your support of the musicians & the music program!

Karin Ott
Weston Friends of Music - Middle School Orchestra