[Msorchestra] M.S. Music Department Field Trip - reminder due Monday

Memoli, Christopher MemoliC at weston.org
Sat Apr 27 08:08:22 EDT 2013

Reminder:  Please register students by Monday, April 29, 2013 if you have not already done so.  Please note that the payment link has changed and is updated below.  If you are using an iPad or iPhone, you have to look for the vendor "Weston Public Schools - WEEFC" and the look under M.S. fees.

Dear Parents,

This year the members of the Weston Middle School Band, Chorus and Orchestra will again participate in a Music Festival hosted by Trills & Thrills at Six Flags New England.  The date of the Festival is Friday, June 14, 2013.  We will depart at approximately 7:30 a.m. and return at approximately 8:00 p.m.

In this email we have addressed some of the most important details you should be aware of at this time.  Members of the Music Department who are in good standing (grades and discipline) are invited to participate on the trip.  On this trip, students will be performing at West Springfield High School (MA) where groups will be adjudicated by two judges and then participate in a clinic.  Students will spend the afternoon and early evening at Six Flags New England.  The trip is both educational and fun for everyone involved.  The cost of the trip will be $90.00.  This includes:  transportation via charter buses, adjudication/clinic, entrance to Six Flags New England and a T-shirt.

In order to plan for the number of buses and chaperones it is imperative for us to get an accurate count of students who are planning to participate.   Once we commit to a number in our traveling group, the school gets no refund.  If your child will be attending, please click here<https://unipaygold.unibank.com/TransactionInfo.aspx?transid=11824> to submit the online permission and $90.00 trip fee no later than Monday, April 29, 2013.  All trip payments must be received on or before the deadline.  Failure to meet the trip payment deadline may result in a student not being able to attend the trip.  If you have any questions concerning the trip, please contact me at memolic at weston.org<mailto:memolic at weston.org> or 781-786-5945.  All trip payments are non-refundable.

This has been an exciting year for the Band, Chorus and Orchestra students.  We look forward to a fun and rewarding trip to Trills & Thrills - Six Flags New England.

Sincerely,

Christopher Memoli
Director of Music
Weston Public Schools