[Msorchestra] Middle School Orchestra Spring Concert

Karin Ott karinott91 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 30 17:13:04 EDT 2012

Dear Parents of Middle School Orchestra Members,

Our final concert of the year  is the Middle School  Orchestra Spring Concert,  Tuesday May 8, 2011 at 7:30 p.m.  in the High School Auditorium.    All Middle School orchestra students will be performing; students should arrive at the High School by 6:30 to warm-up.

We are looking for parent volunteers for:
-      Chaperones, 6:30-7:30 pm: 2-3 parent volunteers to assist Colleen MacDonald during the 1 hour warm-up
-      Door Ushers, 6:30-7:15 pm: 2 parent volunteers to keep the entrance doors closed until Mrs. MacDonald is ready
-     Ticket sellers  6:30 - 7:15 pm: 2 parent volunteers to sell tickets
-       Refreshments:  Many Parents!  Following the concert, orchestra members and family/guests are invited for light refreshments in the lobby.  This is a nice opportunity to socialize and congratulate the musicians on an enjoyable performance, and the students are always hungry after the concert!  We need refreshment volunteers to provide:
-  Desserts:  plated finger desserts - e.g cookies, brownies, etc. (NUT FREE PLEASE)
-  Drinks: each volunteer please bring 2-3 gallons of (lemonade, water, punch, etc)

Please respond to this email if you are able to volunteer.
Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Karin Ott
Weston Friends of Music – M.S. Orchestra