[Msorchestra] Middle School Orchestra Spring Concert
karinott91 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 30 17:13:04 EDT 2012
Dear Parents of Middle School Orchestra Members,
Our final concert of the year is the Middle School Orchestra Spring Concert, Tuesday May 8, 2011 at 7:30 p.m. in the High School Auditorium. All Middle School orchestra students will be performing; students should arrive at the High School by 6:30 to warm-up.
We are looking for parent volunteers for:
- Chaperones, 6:30-7:30 pm: 2-3 parent volunteers to assist Colleen MacDonald during the 1 hour warm-up
- Door Ushers, 6:30-7:15 pm: 2 parent volunteers to keep the entrance doors closed until Mrs. MacDonald is ready
- Ticket sellers 6:30 - 7:15 pm: 2 parent volunteers to sell tickets
- Refreshments: Many Parents! Following the concert, orchestra members and family/guests are invited for light refreshments in the lobby. This is a nice opportunity to socialize and congratulate the musicians on an enjoyable performance, and the students are always hungry after the concert! We need refreshment volunteers to provide:
- Desserts: plated finger desserts - e.g cookies, brownies, etc. (NUT FREE PLEASE)
- Drinks: each volunteer please bring 2-3 gallons of (lemonade, water, punch, etc)
Please respond to this email if you are able to volunteer.
Thank you for your support of the Music Program!
Weston Friends of Music – M.S. Orchestra
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Msorchestra