[Msorchestra] M.S. Orchestra Spring Concert Volunteer Request

janmccormac at comcast.net janmccormac at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 17:08:35 EDT 2009

Middle School Orchestra parents,

The weather should have us all in the mood and ready for our students spring concert on May 7th!  I have a few requests that are needed to make this concert go smoothly.  Please look over the list below and let me know in what way you would like to help.

     1)  2-3  ticket sellers
     2)  4 chaperones from 6:30 to 7:30
     3)  Small bottles of water  ( 10-12)
     4)  Cookies  (10-12 bringing a dozen)
     5)  Flowers to present to Ms. Toland and Ms. Leedy  ( These can be picked up at Leiby's in Weston  and put on the MS orchestra account.)

Lastly, if your child is an 8th grader without a younger sibling musician, please consider donating his/her sash or cummerbund and bow tie to the Weston Friends of Music for its fall concert clothing sale.  We will have a drop box right outside the cafeteria following the concert to collect any such donations.  Your child will not need these maroon accessories at the High School.

Thank you for taking the time to help make this a great concert!

Jan McCormack

Jan McCormack
Red Door Redesign
www.reddoor-redesign.com