[Msorchestra] Volunteers for Barrage Concert

Michelle Roman roman-stix at comcast.net
Tue Oct 23 09:25:25 EDT 2007

The exciting Barrage Concert is only 3 weeks away!   In order to make this extraordinary event happen, we need ticket sellers and help the day of the concert.   The time and place we need volunteers are outlined below.  If you are able to help, please email Michelle Roman, roman-stix at comcast.net .

TICKET SELLERS

At the Middle School:
October 29: 11:15 - 1:00 (lunch)

October 30: 11:15 - 1:00 (lunch)
                        2:45- 3:15 (after school)

At Field School:
October 29: 3:00 - 3:40pm (after Orchestra practice)
October 30: 3:00 - 3:40pm (after Orchestra practice)

At Country School:
October 31: 3:00 - 3:40 (after Orchestra practice)

At Woodland School:
November 1: 3:00 - 3:40 (after Orchestra practice)

At the High School:
November 1:  10:15 - 12:15 (lunch)
                            2:45 - 3:15pm (after school)
November 2: 10:15 - 12:15 (lunch)

THE NIGHT OF THE CONCERT:
At Wayland High School's Field House:
November 14, 6:30 pm until concert start:  about 7-8 people to help sell tickets, take tickets, usher, etc.

Thank you for your continued support of the Music program!