[Msorchestra] Weston Friends of Music

Cphedges at aol.com Cphedges at aol.com
Fri Oct 5 11:17:35 EDT 2007

Weston Friends of Music (WFOM) will hold its first meeting of the new  school
year next Wednesday, October 10th, at 8 a.m. in the High School Band  Room.
For those of you new to our music program, WFOM is a parent  volunteer group
that was organized to support Weston's music department  throughout all grades.
 We hope many of you can join us at our  meeting.  We will be discussing
upcoming music events and activities,  and brainstorming some new ideas and
suggestions for ways to enrich our music  program.  All are welcome to attend.  Any
questions, contact Christie  Hedges at _cphedges at aol.com_
(mailto:cphedges at aol.com)  or  781-899-8984.

We are planning on holding our second annual Concert Clothing Sale this
fall.  This is an opportunity to donate outgrown concert attire and  purchase
larger sizes at incredibly low prices.  Collection of  clothing will take place
the weeks of October 22nd and 29th.  Clothes can  be dropped off in the
collection bins in the Middle School cafeteria and  outside the High School band room,
and at 18 Oakdale Avenue or 11 Colonial  Way.  The sale is scheduled for
November 7th and 8th in the  Middle School cafeteria.  More details will be sent
out on listserv and in  Westword over the next several weeks.  Proceeds from
the Concert Clothing  Sale benefit Weston Schools' music programs.  Any
questions, contact Judy  Harris at _jharris009 at comcast.net_ (javascript:void)  or
781-772-1037.