[Msorchestra] Concert next Thurs. May 3rd

Kim and Glenn Engler kg.engler at verizon.net
Wed Apr 25 13:23:57 EDT 2007

Hello Middle School parents and Friends!

Our final Orchestra/Band concert is upon us,next Thursday evening, May 3rd at 7:30 at the High School. We will have a post-concert reception and need LOTS of refreshments to help us celebrate with our musicians.
I am hoping that all families will participate in some way by bringing either a case of small water bottles, or a few dozen cookies or brownie type treats to share.  We will have several HUNDRED people (all hungry and thirsty after the concert) to mingle with, and we want this to be a great big "THANKS" to the kids for a great year of music, and a time to share congratulations and good cheer with their families and friends.

Please email me back at Kg.engler at verizon.net and let me know what YOU will be contributing to our last concert!!

All of the goodies can be dropped off at 6:30 in the HS cafeteria when you drop off your child Thursday evening.
If you would like to be a chaperone or help me to set up the reception, let me know!!

We are a lucky group to have such a wonderful music department and such talented kids to perform for us.
Please help make it a great send off reception by bringing some special treats!

Kim Engler
Weston Friends of Music
MS Orchestra chairperson
kg.engler at verizon.net