[Mschorus] Reminder: MS and HS Masquerade Chorus Concert on Thurs. Oct. 20!

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Wed Oct 12 15:09:37 UTC 2022

Dear Families of Weston Middle School and High School Chorus Members:

We're kicking off our 2022-23 music concert year with the *Weston Middle
School and High School Chorus Masquerade Concert!* Performers dress up in
Halloween costumes and prizes are awarded.  Please mark your calendars to
join us for this fun evening of incredible music!

*Tickets *are $5 per adult. Students, seniors, and staff are free. (Cash
only and exact change is appreciated.)

*Thursday, October 20, 2022*
Weston High School Auditorium
6:30 pm (Call time) - Students ready to rehearse
7:30 pm - Concert begins

Please look out for another email from me this week to confirm our parent
volunteers and their responsibilities. I will also be asking for Halloween
candy donations (from our allergens-free list).

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing everyone there!

Julie Townsend

Weston Friends of Music Chair