[Mschorus] YOU'RE INVITED! MS/HS Masquerade Chorus Concert - Thurs. 10/21

Julie Townsend jt at barrett.com
Sun Oct 17 12:33:12 UTC 2021

Hello Parents/Guardians of Weston MS and HS Singers,

I have fantastic news about Chorus! There will be an *outdoor *performance
on Thursday 10/21 (6:30pm MS, 7:30pm HS) at the Field School. Parents,
guardians, and guests are invited!

There will be no mask requirement because it is outdoors, except for
entering the building to use restrooms. The performance is free to attend.

Please let me know if you can *volunteer *to help!  Our singers are going
to be VERY excited, and we will need all bases covered with volunteers to
make the evening run smoothly and safely.

On behalf of our singers and conductors, we can't wait to perform for an
audience...in Halloween costumes!

Please mark your calendars for *Thursday, 10/21 at 6:30 or 7:30 PM* at the
Field School, *dress for outdoor evening weather*, and see you soon!

Kind regards,
Julie Townsend
Weston Friends of Music Chair