[Mschorus] Spring Sing, Wednesday March 4, 7pm

Meghan Balbale meghan at balbale.com
Mon Feb 24 22:57:00 UTC 2020

To Families of Middle School Chorus Members:

The popular *Spring** Sing* is Wednesday, March 4th at 7:00pm in the *Field
School* gymnasium!  This is a family favorite where we see the progression
of skills from 3rd-grade chorus to the high school concert choir.

*Important Details:*
- *6:00 pm Call time* - *All singers* ready to rehearse
- *7:00pm* - Concert begins

With the large numbers of student singers and their families attending, we
will follow the procedures below to accommodate the crowd.

1.       All singers, families, and guests should enter the Field School
through the lower-level doors (next to the cafeteria).  Admissions will be
paid at this entrance so that families/guests can wait in the cafeteria.

2.       At 6:50pm the gym doors will open for general seating. The concert
lasts approximately 1 hour.

We need *volunteers* to make this concert a success!

Four Middle School parent volunteers are needed from 6pm to 7pm.  You will
help chaperone student singers to warm-up rooms and help to direct traffic
flow once doors open. Please click here to sign up.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c45aeae2aa6fb6-spring

Volunteers will be able to go into the gym early and put their coat on a
seat to reserve it.

Admission is $5.00 per family. Students, faculty, grandparents, and seniors
are free. Exact change is appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your support, and we look forward to an incredible
concert!

*Weston Friends of Music*

Meghan Balbale
Chair, Middle School Chorus