[Mschorus] Spring Sing, Wednesday March 13 - Important Information and Volunteers Needed!
meghan at balbale.com
Wed Mar 6 16:10:40 UTC 2019
To Families of Middle School Chorus Members:
The popular *Spring Sing* is around the corner! Wednesday, March 13th at
7:00pm in the *Field School* gymnasium. This is a family favorite where we
see the progression from 3rd-grade chorus to the high school concert choir.
- *6:00 pm Call time* - *All singers* ready to rehearse
- *7:00pm* - Concert begins
With the large numbers of student singers and their families attending, we
will follow the procedures below to accommodate the crowd.
1. All singers, families, and guests should enter the Field School
through the lower-level doors (next to the cafeteria). Admissions will be
paid at this entrance so that families/guests can wait in the cafeteria.
2. At 6:50pm the gym doors will open for general seating. The concert
lasts approximately 1 hour.
We need the following *8 volunteers* to make this concert a success!
· *4 Middle School volunteers from 6pm to 7pm* to chaperone student
singers to warm-up rooms and direct traffic flow once doors open.
· *4 High School volunteers from 5:50pm to 7pm* as door ushers, line
directors, admissions table/programs. Volunteers will direct parents to the
cafeteria; direct parents/families in the hallways; assist with younger
· ALL volunteers will be able to go into the gym early and put their coat
on a seat to reserve it.
Please let us know if you can volunteer by responding to *meghan at balbale.com
<meghan at balbale.com>.*
Admission is $5.00 per family. Students, faculty, grandparents, and seniors
are free. Exact change is always welcome.
Thank you in advance for your support, and we look forward to an incredible
*Weston Friends of Music*
Anna Lambert and Meghan Balbale
Co-Chairs, Middle School Chorus
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mschorus