[Mschorus] Reminder - Middle School Winter Chorus Concert is next Thursday! Volunteers Needed!

Meghan Balbale meghan at balbale.com
Tue Dec 3 03:36:36 UTC 2019

Dear Families of Middle School Chorus Members,

The holidays are fast approaching and so is the *Middle School
Winter Chorus Concert*! This year's concert will be on *Thursday, December
12th at 7:00pm* in the High School Auditorium. Following the performance,
there will be light refreshments in the cafeteria. Please join us to
congratulate the chorus on what is always an amazing performance.

To make the evening a success, we need your help! It would be greatly
appreciated if each family would bring a plate of nut-free desserts
(cookies, brownies, fruit, etc.) or one gallon of a drink (water, cider,
lemonade). We also have a need for cups and napkins. Refreshments should be
dropped off in the cafeteria by 6:30pm and be on disposable/recyclable
plates. Our singers are always hungry and thirsty after a concert, so
please help feed them and their guests!
*https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C45AEAE2AA6FB6-middle
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C45AEAE2AA6FB6-middle>*

In addition to the food, we also need 4 ushers to help before
the concert (arrive at 6:15pm) and 2 volunteers to help set up refreshments
and a quick clean up after the concert.

*https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C45AEAE2AA6FB6-middle
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C45AEAE2AA6FB6-middle>*

*Student Reminder:* Students are to arrive at 6:15pm to warm up.

*Admission fee* for the concert is $5.00 per adult. Exact change is
appreciated. Students, grandparents, and seniors are free. Doors open for
seating at 6:45pm. The chorus will be rehearsing in the auditorium from
6:15 - 6:45pm, and therefore we cannot interrupt them during this time.

Many thanks in advance for all of your support in making the concert a
success!  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Meghan Balbale
Middle School Chorus Chair
Weston Friends of Music