[Mschorus] MS Chorus Concert tomorrow night!

Anna Lambert annak25 at me.com
Wed May 16 09:48:34 EDT 2018

Hello again!

During this busy time of the year,  I am sending a reminder to ask if everyone can please bring a plate of treats or beverages for tomorrow night's last Middle School Chorus concert of the year.

Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 7:30 pm <> in the High School Auditorium

You can drop your student off with your donation at the HS Cafe before they go warm up at 6:30.
Please click on the link below to sign up for refreshments and to volunteer starting at 6:30pm.

If you prefer not to sign up using the link below, I hope you will bring a food/drink donation so that our singers and their guests can enjoy drinks and snacks, after a long day and a wonderful performance!

Please use the following link to volunteer and bring food and refreshments:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0f48aea82babfd0-wmschorus1 <https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0f48aea82babfd0-wmschorus1>

Admission is $5 for adults.  Seniors, students, faculty and staff are free.

Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Anna Lambert
WFOM Middle School Chorus Chair