[Mschorus] Spring Sing Concert (Grades 3-12) on Wednesday March 14th!

Julianne Townsend jt at barrett.com
Tue Mar 6 12:09:37 EST 2018

Dear Families of Weston Middle and High School Chorus Members,

Please join us at the annual *Spring Sing* on *Wednesday, March 14th, at
7:**0**0pm* in the *Field School Gym*. It's our opportunity to enjoy
choral performances of students in grades 3 to 12.

_Important Details:_
- *HS**Concert Choir only* will be performing this evening to represent
the high school, but *all* high school chorus members and families are
encouraged to attend and support our incredible community of singers.
- *6:00 pm Call time* - /Concert Choir/ and /Madrigals/ ready to rehearse
-*6:20pm Call time* - /Middle School singers /ready to rehearse
- *7:00pm* - Concert begins
*
**Admission*: $5 per family. Students, faculty, staff and seniors are free.

We are looking for a few volunteers (3-5) to arrive at _6:00pm_ and help
chaperone this event.  Please email me at _jt at barrett.com_ if you can help.

Thank you for your support of our children, and to everyone who has
volunteered throughout this year.

See you there!
/
Weston Friends of Music