[Mschorus] Spring Sing

Rebecca Costa rebeccacosta1 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 28 13:16:36 EST 2017

Hello Fans of Weston Middle School Chorus!

Weston's annual Spring Sing will take place on Wednesday, March 8, 2017, from 7:00-8:00pm in the Field School
Gymnasium.  It’s our opportunity to enjoy choral performances of students in grades 3 through 12.

I'm looking for a few volunteers (3-5) to help chaperone this event.  Please email me at rebeccacosta1 at comcast.net if you can help. Volunteers & students should arrive at the Field School at 6:15pm.

Tickets are $5.00 per family. Students, faculty, staff and seniors are free.

Thank you so much for your support of this event, and to all of those who have volunteered throughout the year!

Rebecca Costa
Weston Friends of Music
Middle School Chorus Liaison

Sent from my iPhone