[Mschorus] IMPORTANT REMINDER: WMS Chorus Concert Needs More Refreshments and Volunteers!

Anna Lambert annak25 at me.com
Tue Dec 12 14:33:26 EST 2017

Dear Families of Middle School Chorus  Members:

We are still in need of drinks, desserts, an usher and clean up assistants for this Thursday nights concert. Our children enjoy rushing off to the cafeteria for a drink and a treat with family and friends after the concert. We have 120 hungry and thirsty singers and their guests. I know this is a very hectic time of year for most families, but your help is greatly needed and appreciated! Thank you in advance for your support of our singers!

You do not need to be a member of Sign Up Genius to sign up for what you are bringing, nor does your dessert need to be home made, but I would appreciate knowing what you are brining, so we can plan accordingly. Thank you!

Refreshments can be dropped off with students at 6:30 in the High School Cafeteria

Please sign up for food and volunteering at:

> http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0f48aea82babfd0-wmschorus <http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0f48aea82babfd0-wmschorus>

Wishing you all the very best this season,

Anna Lambert