[Mschorus] WMS Winter Concert

Rebecca Costa rebeccacosta1 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 15:03:43 EST 2016

Dear Parents of Middle School Chorus Members,

Our Middle School Chorus Winter Concert is coming up!  It will be held next Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 7:30 pm in the High School Auditorium.

All Middle School chorus & madrigal students will be performing.   Students should arrive at the High School by 6:30 to warm-up.

We are looking for parent volunteers to arrive at 6:30pm to assist with:

Chaperones: 2-3 parent volunteers to assist during the 1 hour warm-up
Door Ushers: 2 parent volunteers to keep the entrance doors closed until 7:15pm
Photographer: To take pictures during warm-up and concert
Refreshments:  Following the concert, chorus members and family/guests are invited for light refreshments in the cafeteria. This is a nice opportunity to socialize and the students are always hungry after the concert!
Please use the following link to volunteer:

www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0F4DAAAB2EA1F85-middle

Please email me directly at rebeccacosta1 at comcast.net if you have any questions.

Admission is $5 for adults.  Seniors, students, faculty and staff are free.

Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Rebecca Costa
WFOM Middle School Chorus Liaison

Sent from my iPhone