[Mschorus] WMS Chorus Spring Concert

Rebecca Costa rebeccacosta1 at comcast.net
Tue May 3 21:57:08 EDT 2016

Dear Parents of Middle School Chorus Members,

Our Middle School Chorus Spring Concert is coming up!  It will be held next Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 7:30 pm in the High School Auditorium.

All Middle School chorus & madrigal students will be performing. Students should arrive at the High School by 6:30 to warm-up.

We are looking for parent volunteers to arrive at 6:30 pm and assist with:
       Chaperones:  2-3 parent volunteers to assist during the 1 hour warm-up
       Door Ushers:  2 parent volunteers to keep the entrance doors closed until about 7:15pm
       Refreshments:  Everyone!  Following the concert, chorus members and family/guests are invited for light refreshments in the cafeteria.  This is a nice opportunity to socialize and the students are always hungry after the concert!  We need refreshment volunteers to provide:

    Desserts:  plated finger desserts - cookies, brownies, fruit, etc. (NUT FREE PLEASE)
    Drinks: each volunteer please bring 2-3 gallons of (lemonade, water, punch, etc)
    Napkins:  need approximately 100
    Paper Cups:  need approximately 150
    Set up/Clean up:  3 parents
    Photographer:  Ideally this person will take candids during the warm up and some during the concert.

Please email me directly at rebeccacosta1 at comcast.net if you can help with any of the above.

Admission is $5 for adults.  Seniors, students, faculty and staff are free.

Thank you for your support of the Music Program!

Rebecca Costa
WFOM Middle School Chorus Liaison

Sent from my iPad