[Mschorus] WMS Chorus Spring Concert

Linda Angelucci angeluccil at verizon.net
Mon May 19 21:14:21 EDT 2014

Hello Weston Middle School Chorus Parents and Fans!

The Middle School Chorus Winter Concert is coming up soon and we're looking for volunteers!   The concert is on Wednesday, May 28th at 7:30 PM at the Weston High School Auditorium.

Please note:  Tickets are $5.00 for adults. Seniors, faculty and students are free.

To help ensure this night goes smoothly, we are in need of parent volunteers (please arrive at 6:15-6:30pm):

·         2 ticket sellers

·         2 door ushers  (keep the adoring fans out of the auditorium until it's time for the doors to open)

·         4 chaperones (assist Dr. Provenzano and Mr. Eldridge prior to the concert with the performers)

·         3 refreshment setup (be in the cafeteria by 6:15 to receive and setup food and drinks)

·         3 refreshment clean up (help with the cleanup)

To make the evening a success, we need your help!  It would be greatly appreciated if each family would bring a plate of nut-free finger deserts (cookies, brownies, etc.) or one gallon of a drink (water, cider, lemonade, etc.). The food can be dropped off when the students arrive at 6:30 pm and should be on recyclable plates.  Our performers are always hungry after a concert, so please help feed them and their guests!

Volunteering for any of the above guarantees you great parking and great seats!!

Please click on the following link (SignUp Genius) to volunteer.  Simply click the box next to your interest and hit submit; the 2nd screen will allow you to input your name, email address and additional details (if needed) so that we can send a quick reminder before the concert.

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040548A9AB2EAA8-wmschorus

Thank you for your support of the Middle School Chorus!

 Linda Angelucci

Weston Friends of Music Chair, Middle School Chorus

Additional Information can be found on the WMS Music Department page or by following this link www.westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=18451