[Mschorus] WMS Winter Concert - Chorus!
angeluccil at verizon.net
Tue Dec 2 08:38:35 EST 2014
Dear Fans of Middle School Chorus Members,
Our winter concert of the year is fast approaching! Details are:
Middle School Chorus Winter Concert
· Thursday, December 11, 2014
· 7:30 p.m.
· High School Auditorium
All Middle School chorus & madrigal students will be performing; students should arrive at the High School by 6:30 to warm-up.
We are looking for parent volunteers to arrive at 6:30 PM & assist with:
· Chaperones: 2-3 parent volunteers to assist during the 1 hour warm-up
· Door Ushers: 2 parent volunteers to keep the entrance doors closed until about 7:15 PM
· Ticket seller: 1 parent volunteer to sell tickets
· Refreshments: Everyone! Following the concert, orchestra members and family/guests are invited for light refreshments in the cafeteria. This is a nice opportunity to socialize and the students are always hungry after the concert! We need refreshment volunteers to provide:
o Desserts: plated finger desserts - e.g cookies, brownies, fruit, etc. (NUT FREE PLEASE)
o Drinks: each volunteer please bring 2-3 gallons of (lemonade, water, punch, etc)
o Napkins: need approximately 100
o Paper Cups: need approximately 150
· Set up/Clean up: 3 parents for each segment
· Photographer: Ideally this person will take candids during the warm up and some during the concert. Email me separately for additional details.
Please sign up through SignUp Genius as it greatly streamlines the response tracking process:
Thank you for your support of the Music Program!
Weston Friends of Music – M.S. Chorus
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mschorus