[Mschorus] MS Spring Concert - Volunteers Needed!
angeluccil at verizon.net
Tue May 7 11:58:45 EDT 2013
Dear Parents/Friends of Middle School Chorus Members,
The Spring MS Chorus Concert will be Thursday, May 16th at 7:30 in the High School Auditorium. All middle school chorus members should arrive at the High School by 6:30 to warm-up.
As in the past, we are looking for lots of parent volunteers to help! Please respond if you are able to volunteer for:
· Chaperones (6:30-7:30pm): 2-3 parent volunteers to assist the chorus teachers during the 1 hour warm-up.
· Door Ushers, 6:30-7:15: 2 parent volunteers to keep the entrance doors closed until chorus directors are ready for the audience to enter.
· Set-Up/Clean-Up (6:30 pm): 2-3 parent volunteers to assist in receiving refreshments/setting up cafeteria & then cleaning up at the end.
· Refreshments: Many, many! Following the concert, all are invited for light refreshments in the cafeteria. The students are always hungry after the concert and we need refreshment volunteers to provide:
· Desserts: plates of nut-free finger desserts (cookies, brownies, etc.) Please mark any plates with your name!
· Water/Lemonade: 2 gallons or so per volunteer of water, punch, lemonade, etc.
· Paper Goods: cups and napkins please!
Donated items can be dropped off in the High School Cafeteria when students arrive at 6:30pm. Just remember how great a parking space you'll get when you volunteer!!
Additional information can be found on the Weston Friends of Music page of the HS website (http://westonschools.org/index.cfm?pid=19750). Thank you in advance for your support and enjoy the show!
Weston Friends of Music – M.S. Chorus
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mschorus